Galentine's Day Fashion Essentials for a Night Out
By Laura Leiva
February is here, which means Valentine’s and Galentine’s day are right around the corner. Galentine’s day is perfect for celebrating our besties, the women who stand beside us in life and offer us their friendship and support. A day of pampering and champagne is more than earned!
Keep reading for our list of pieces that are essential for a Galentine’s day celebration, to rock the latest and most stylish trends.
- Feather Cocktail Dress: Dresses with feather accents are all the rage right now, and what’s better than a pink dress for Galentine’s Day, but a pink dress with magenta feathers. You’ll look totally stylish as you go out with your besties.
- Patchwork Dress: Another classy option could be a patchwork dress. You can stick to your usual favorite colors, but with a color blocking twist. Picking a patchwork dress is the perfect way to elevate a quirky outfit.
- Print Long Sleeve Dress: The perfect choice for a chilly night, a long sleeve dress can keep you covered up and looking cool. Pick a print dress to spice up the outing, maybe floral print, or silver or gold.
- Sweater Dress: Keeping with the cold weather theme, a sweater dress is both warm and so popular right now. You can stay comfy and dressy, and pair it with a print handbag and your favorite pair of booties.
- Boyfriend Jeans: Just because it’s Galentine’s Day doesn’t mean boyfriend style jeans are banned! A great night out outfit is some baggy boyfriend jeans, a turtle neck, some comfy black mules or sandals and delicate, gold necklaces and rings to glam up the look.