THE NATIONALS® PLAY PARK is now open at Dulles Town Center. Shop and stop in to explore our new baseball themed toddler Play Park inside The Eatery Food Court.
- Rules and Regulations for the DTC Play area
- Children must not be taller than 42" in height. Children taller than 42" in height will be asked to refrain from playing and remain seated within the Play Park.
- Children must be accompanied within the play park by an adult 18 years or older.
- Absolutely no food or drinks allowed, by children or adults.
- No strollers inside the play park
- No standing or jumping on the seating areas
- Play area will close periodically during the day for cleaning or for extended periods for unscheduled maintenance.
- Open all mall hours*
*To maintain a safe and clean play area for our families, Dulles Town Center sanitizes and inspects the area multiple times per day. During mall operating hours, the play area is closed temporarily beginning at 1:45pm daily to clean the equipment (which takes about 15 minutes or so).
During times The Nationals® Play Park is closed, we recommend utilizing the Dulles Town Center Express or Island Carousel attractions. We apologize for any inconvenience.
The Dulles Express operates from 10AM to 7PM, Sunday 11AM to 7PM. The train depot closes at 6:45PM nightly, no riders will be accepted past 6:45PM. Hours may vary.
The Dulles Express operates from 10AM to 7PM, Sunday 11AM to 7PM.
The depot closes at 6:45PM nightly, no riders will be accepted past 6:45PM.
- Cinnabon Tuesday - $10 Packs All Day Long
- Tuesdays Only!
All Cinnabon Packs (take home only) are $10* on Tuesdays!
Limited time only, see cafe for restrictions.
*Plus applicable sales tax.
CINNABON IS LOCATED ON THE LOWER LEVEL
NEAR KAY JEWELERS.
- Play Date Thursday
- Thursday, September 11, 2014 at 11am
PLAY DATE THURSDAY
THURSDAY - SEPTEMBER 11 AT 11:00AM
IN THE FOOD COURT
JOIN US FOR A FUN FAMILY FILLED EVENT IN
THE EATERY FOOD COURT.
JOIN ROCKNOCEROS FOR A ROCKIN' GOOD TIME!