THE NATIONALS® PLAY PARK is now open at Dulles Town Center. Shop and stop in to explore our new baseball themed toddler Play Park inside The Eatery Food Court.
- Rules and Regulations for the DTC Play area
- Children must not be taller than 42" in height. Children taller than 42" in height will be asked to refrain from playing and remain seated within the Play Park.
- Children must be accompanied within the play park by an adult 18 years or older.
- Absolutely no food or drinks allowed, by children or adults.
- No strollers inside the play park
- No standing or jumping on the seating areas
- Play area will close periodically during the day for cleaning or for extended periods for unscheduled maintenance.
- Open all mall hours*
*To maintain a safe and clean play area for our families, Dulles Town Center sanitizes and inspects the area multiple times per day. During mall operating hours, the play area is closed temporarily beginning at 1:45pm daily to clean the equipment (which takes about 15 minutes or so).
During times The Nationals® Play Park is closed, we recommend utilizing the Dulles Town Center Express or Island Carousel attractions. We apologize for any inconvenience.
The Dulles Express operates from 10AM to 7PM, Sunday 11AM to 7PM. The train depot closes at 6:45PM nightly, no riders will be accepted past 6:45PM. Hours may vary.
The Dulles Express operates from 10AM to 7PM, Sunday 11AM to 7PM.
The depot closes at 6:45PM nightly, no riders will be accepted past 6:45PM.
- FALL FLORAL DESIGN CLASSES
- Thursday, October 30th (Time TBD)
FALL FLORAL DESIGN CLASSES AT BLACK TULIP FLORIST
Learn the basics of floral design to create longer lasting, creative arrangements. You will learn proper use of floral tools, flower care and handling, identification of flowers and greenery, color coordination, design techniques and container selection. With our designers’ instruction and guidance, participants will follow her signature design principles to create a beautiful centerpiece.
Date: October 30th, 2014
Time: To be Determined
Venue: Lower Level, in the Macy's Wing
What’s Included: Tools for floral designing, Apron, Seating space, Flowers, Accessory items like tying ribbons, bows, wraps, dish, foam (depending on the style that the designer will teach) and of course you get to take the arrangement home.
How to Sign up: Please visit the store – Black Tulip at Dulles Town Center, Upper level next to Macy’s and sign up or go to the link: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/fall-floral-design-classes-tickets-13591210677 to sign up.
- Mall-O-Ween 2014
- Trick or Treating begins at 5:30pm
Families are encouraged to attend the event at exactly 5:30 p.m. as the event is always well attended and candy supplies can go quickly.
PLEASE NOTE: THERE WILL NOT BE
STORE-TO-STORE TREATING THIS YEAR.
Visit our Candy Cauldrons throughout the center from
5:30pm to 7pm.
*while supplies last.
Family Arts & Crafts will be available in The Eatery food court
near The Play Park from 5pm to 6pm.
Mall-O-Ween Event Rules:
- Only children are able to receive candy at the event.
- Candy is available only while supplies last, first-come, first-serve.
- The event is intended for children 10 years and younger.
- Adults are welcome to wear costumes at this event, but facial masks shall only be allowed on children 10 years of age or younger. No costumes should cover the eyes at any time.
- All children must be accompanied by an adult 18 years of age or older at all times.
- Costumes of an inappropriate nature will not be permitted. Animals (other than service animals) are not permitted as part of the event.
- Some candy/items may contain or include traces of nuts or other food allergens. Please review all items carefully before consuming or using.
- By participating in Mall-O-Ween, you agree that participation is at your own risk.
- Failure to abide by the Mall-O-Ween rules may result in injury or removal from the mall.