THE NATIONALS® PLAY PARK is now open at Dulles Town Center. Shop and stop in to explore our new baseball themed toddler Play Park inside The Eatery Food Court.
- Rules and Regulations for the DTC Play area
- Children must not be taller than 42" in height. Children taller than 42" in height will be asked to refrain from playing and remain seated within the Play Park.
- Children must be accompanied within the play park by an adult 18 years or older.
- Absolutely no food or drinks allowed, by children or adults.
- No strollers inside the play park
- No standing or jumping on the seating areas
- Play area will close periodically during the day for cleaning or for extended periods for unscheduled maintenance.
- Open all mall hours*
*To maintain a safe and clean play area for our families, Dulles Town Center sanitizes and inspects the area multiple times per day. During mall operating hours, the play area is closed temporarily beginning at 1:45pm daily to clean the equipment (which takes about 15 minutes or so).
During times The Nationals® Play Park is closed, we recommend utilizing the Dulles Town Center Express or Island Carousel attractions. We apologize for any inconvenience.
The Dulles Express operates from 10AM to 7PM, Sunday 11AM to 7PM. The train depot closes at 6:45PM nightly, no riders will be accepted past 6:45PM. Hours may vary.
The Dulles Express operates from 10AM to 7PM, Sunday 11AM to 7PM.
The depot closes at 6:45PM nightly, no riders will be accepted past 6:45PM.
- Visit with The Bunny
- Everyday from March 14th - April 4th (Hours Vary)
- Play Date Thursday
- Thursday, April 9, 2015 at 10:00am
Every Second and Fourth Thursday of every month*!
Join Dulles Town Center and Rocknoceros
outside SEARS at 10:00am on the Second
and Fourth Thursday of every month
on the lower level.
*Events subject to last minute cancellation,
confirm event with mall website prior to arriving.